Friday, July 1, 2016

Introduction

Men Don't Like Ugly, Women Don't Like Broke
What Women Need to Know about Love, Money and Relationships

Summer Sale Price
Integrated Book and Workbook Edition
$5.99 - eBook, $7.99 Trade Paperback
AmazonB&N Nook - Apple eReaders
 Smashwords (all other eReaders)

Why is a woman considered a gold digger if she wants her long-term partner to have financial stability?  What’s a woman to do if her man values her appearance but little else about her?

Welcome to my blog!  I'm Angela Benson, the author of the new relationship book, Men Don't Like Ugly, Women Don't Like Broke. I've created this blog so that sister friends and other readers of the book can continue the discussion.  I hope that we can build a community where we talk about the topics in the book.  I've created posts for each chapter as well as this general post for overall comments on the book.  You're free to post comments to any post.

I'll get us started.


What do you think? Good title or bad title: Men Don't Like Ugly, Women Don't Like Broke

Women don't like broke <fill in the blank>

Men don't like ugly <fill in the blank> 


Share your opinion in the Comments. I want to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment